Interested in Corporate Relocation?
As Corporate Relocation Coordinator for Lewith & Freeman Real Estate I work with many local companies to promote Luzerne County and Lackawanna County in Pennsylvania which includes Wilkes-Barre, Kingston, Wyoming, West Pittston, Mountain Top, Dallas, Shavertown and all Back Mountain communities. Feel free to browse my website to learn everything these areas have to offer. You will find a comprehensive list of resources and much more to help inform and educate you on making the right relocation decision.
Whether you are thinking of relocating across the country or just across the street, I have the knowledge, experience and dedication to make your move and real estate transaction a very positive experience.
Lewith & Freeman's Corporate Relocation Department offers complimentary services to local companies that have proven successful in assisting many area businesses with their employee transfer needs.
Lewith & Freeman's program is designed to fit the specific needs of your Company. Our Corporate Relocation Professionals partner with you in promoting the area to prospective hires. Our program is designed to showcase the area in the most positive way, thereby ensuring that potential transferees experience a positive introduction and transition to our community. This service gives you an added recruiting tool and has resulted in many transferees accepting positions in Luzerne and Lackwanna Counties.
Highlights of L&F's Services are:
- L&F's Relocation Specialists provide area tours to help familarize the transferee and his/her family with the area's Recreational Facilities, Cultural Institutions, Sports Facilities, and Educational Facilities.
- L&F's tours are an important component in fostering a positive image of the community to your potential hire and gives the transferee confidence in his decision to move to Luzerne and Lackawanna Counties.
- Our Relocation Specialists concentrate on selling the area, not houses.
- All potential hires are given a Lewith & Freeman Relocation Packet that promotes the area and its attributes.
- Information on short or long term housing is provided.
- Once a transferee is ready to move, L&F's sales professionals help search for temporary or long term housing needs. Our associates guide the transferee through the process and carefully monitor the lease or sale to make sure that all details are handled in a timely manner.
Lewith & Freeman is the area's largest independent Real Estate Firm with six locations over 100 associates. Out Title Abstract, Mortgage, and Insurance Divisions providde the tools necessary to make your employee's move a positive experience.
Relocating to the Luzerne or Lackawanna County...
Talk to Me if you're relocating to Luzerne or Lackwanna County. I have lived here over a quarter of a century myself! It is a great place to call home... and I have a long list of believers, turned residents, from across the country.
Contact me and I'll send you an extensive Relocation Package.